Reusable X-STATIC® Gloves
Made of X-STATIC® silver yarn with touchscreen technology, our reusable gloves are a high-quality, comfortable and environmentally-friendly alternative to the disposable gloves that are currently on the market and being widely used by non-medical frontline workers and the general public. Our reusable gloves are versatile and perfect for work, essential travel or just about any outing where contact with high-touch surfaces is involved.
Used by US Special Forces and NASA, X-STATIC® yarn is 99.9% pure silver, making it one of the most effective antimicrobial and antiviral materials for use in textiles.
Please refer to the size guide in the photos or here.
Benefits of X-STATIC®:
- Antimicrobial and antiviral - read more on the studies conducted here.
- Highly effective in hot and wet environments
- Permanent (silver is irreversibly bound to a polymer so it becomes a physical part of the fiber) and performance does not diminish over time (X-STATIC® has been tested for more than 250 washes with virtually no reduction in performance)
- Washing machine friendly (in a laundry or delicates bag)
- Machine or lay flat to dry
- Made of Microlon yarn and X-STATIC® silver yarn, for permanent antibacterial and antiviral protection
- Touchscreen technology means effortless and sensitive interaction with electronic devices. You no longer need to remove gloves to use your phone and other touchscreen devices.
- X-STATIC® silver yarn has been conceived to neutralize the effect of viruses in a few minutes, eliminating 91% of viruses in just 10 minutes and 99% in two hours. Read more studies conducted here.
- Thermoregulating properties of X-STATIC® yarn makes it ideal for all temperatures and climates
- 88% Polyamide / 9% Elastane / 6% X-STATIC®
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 and OEKO-TEX STeP certified
Wash after each wear. Toss in a laundry bag and wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang or machine dry.
Great for eczema
I bought one pair of these gloves because I have really bad eczema on my hands. Now I own three pairs. I wear them after applying moisturizing cream and what I like about them is that the gloves don't absorb all the hand cream and I can use my phone and other electronics while wearing them. Trying to do anything in cotton gloves is difficult, I find. These gloves are made from silver and they are nice and cool - not scratchy. I wear them when I'm doing chores like laundry, an activity that hurts my hands when they aren't protected. It says they are antibacterial, which is another bonus! They are pricey gloves, but I've already spent a fortune on other eczema remedies and white cotton gloves that shrink after each wash... I was happy to try out something different and it's helped my hands so much.