Invisible Reusable Nipple Stickies + Lifting Breast Tape Combo
A match made in wardrobe heaven. This bundle includes one of each:
Please ensure you select the right color before adding to cart.
- Skin prep is key! Our tape sticks best on clean, dry skin free of lotions and oils. We recommend cleaning skin before application.
- Our Lifting Breast Tape is hypoallergenic, but we recommend to anyone with a history of skin sensitivities & allergies with adhesives to try a test patch prior to use.
- We recommend using nipple stickers or covers along with our Breast Tape to protect your nipples (we recommend our Invisible Reusable Nipple Stickies)
- When it’s time to remove it, we recommend gently lifting the tape and using coconut or olive oil to aid in removal (if needed)
YOUR BIGGEST FRUSTRATIONS, SOLVED.
- “I hate when my tights cling to my clothes”
- “I want a control top that doesn't flatten my bum”
- “I hate it when the control top shows when I wear shorter skirts & dresses”
- “Why do all tights seem to have the same leg length?”
- “I always get holes in the toe”
“I hate when my tights cling to my clothes”
Our solution: Double-covered microfiber yarn.
Our tights are made using double-covered yarn and have a smoother finish, making them less likely to static and stick to your clothes. The days of using hairspray to to get rid of the static are over.
“I want a control top that doesn't flatten my bum”
Our solution: A contoured control top.
Our waistband and control top are contoured, meaning it hugs and lifts all the right areas without feeling constrictive and restrictive. A waistband that feels like second skin, not a corset.
“I hate it when the control top shows when I wear shorter skirts & dresses”
Our solution: A control top that starts higher on the thigh.
We've taken up the control top a few inches on the thigh. No more more peekaboo when wearing shorter skirts & dresses.
“Why do all tights seem to have the same leg length?”
Our solution: A more realistic leg length that actually corresponds to your size.
Our leg length corresponds to size and is an average of 2” longer than the typical pair on the market.
“I always get holes in the toe”
Our solution: Double reinforced toe.
Our toes have added reinforcement, while still staying sheer and soft.
Toss them in a laundry bag and wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Store away from direct sunlight.
Made in Italy
Pizza, wine and... hosiery
There are some things Italians just know how to do better. Tights are one of them.
We're proud to say that Threads are made by our factory partners in Castel Goffredo in Northern Italy, also known as the global capital of hosiery. They've been at it since the 70's. In other words? They're really good at what they do.
High-end tights, affordable price
We think it's crazy that many luxury tights brands charge a 5-10x markup. By going directly to the factory and cutting out the middlemen, we're able to offer you the same tights at a fraction of the going price.