Knee-High Socks (Light Compression 8-15 mmHg)
Look good and feel good with our Knee-High Compression semi-sheer socks. Our Knee-High socks are 50 denier and have light graduated compression (8-15 mmHg), making it the perfect accessory for those on their feet all day or with office/desk jobs.
Check out our size chart here.
Want to learn more about compression socks and its health benefits? Check out our blog post here!
- Light graduated compression (8-15 mmHg)
- Boarded feet with a slight massaging effect on the soles
- Reinforced toe and heel
- 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Made in Italy
Check out our size guide here.
If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Improves circulation in legs and feet
- Reduces swelling and pressure
- Minimizes pain caused by varicose veins
- Enhance lymphatic drainage
- Provides support for tired and achy legs
- Day-to-day, especially if you’re on your feet a lot or at a desk job
- On flights
- After a workout
- During pregnancy
Note: Please consult your doctor or healthcare provider to make sure compression socks are right for you
Toss them in a laundry bag and wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang dry. Store away from direct sunlight.
Made in Italy
Pizza, wine and... hosiery
There are some things Italians just know how to do better. Tights are one of them.
We're proud to say that Threads are made by our factory partners in Castel Goffredo in Northern Italy, also known as the global capital of hosiery. They've been at it since the 70's. In other words? They're really good at what they do.
High-end tights, affordable price
We think it's crazy that many luxury tights brands charge a 5-10x markup. By going directly to the factory and cutting out the middlemen, we're able to offer you the same tights at a fraction of the going price.